Ess Car Go! Social Networking for Snails

Exerpt of an actual conversation I had today with SD

e-s: On my walk today all the snails were out. It was like Moo-Book*. But for snails. SnailBook

SD: Did you say hello to them?

e-s: Yes but they were too busy SnailBooking

SD: Were you asking them where it was at?

e-s: No, I said "Hello Mr. Snail"**

*You think cows all end up in the same place at the same time by accident? Think again my friends.
** I actually did say this to the snails. I also sing in the grocery store. You wanna make something of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to share your thoughts on walking, hiking, the english countryside (or YOUR particular countryside)and any other topic on my blog that piques your interest. Have you been to a good show? Know a good walk? Have insider knowledge on a spiffy regional event (anywhere in the world!)? Let me know.